Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Counterjihad Economic Boycott

I received the following email from a reader in India. I thought he had some good ideas. What do you think? Here's what he wrote:

I am a Hindu from India. I like your site. And I strongly support your valiant efforts. Since you are in business in fighting with Islam, I would share my opinions. Here in India, I use economic ways of countering Islam. I make sure that I never buy from Muslim-owned shop. First I check the name of the shop. Next I check the owner, and check some signs on his person which might tell that he is a Muslim. It's not very difficult to do these things as Muslims make sure that everybody around them sees that they are Muslim.

So I am practicing economic counterjihad. The good thing is that this is one of the sane and non-violent ways of opposing Islam. If I attack a Muslim personally, I will be in trouble. But by refusing to buy from Muslim-owned businesses, I take the economic oxygen out of Islam.

When I was checking your site, I did not find any such initiative discussed. For Westerners, this is one of the very effective ways of "applied counterjihad." For example, in London, UK, most of the "Indian" restaurants are in fact owned by Bangladeshi Muslims. So maybe someone can find out which ones are actually owned by Muslims by visiting these places for lunch/dinner and casually talking to the owner/waiter. And once this intelligence gathering is done, the list of these restaurants can be published on counterjihad websites and you can appeal to other Westerners to boycott such places.

Counterjihad involves many different strategies. You should include this economic strategy among the tools available to counterjihadists. This is also a peaceful way which can be practiced individually.

When I share my opinions on some Hindu forums, I get ridicule. But there are also some Hindus who got convinced and are practicing this.

I asked him if I could publish his email on Citizen Warrior, and he said yes but asked me not to use his real name. Then he wrote:

I have a desire to start a blog like yours from the Indian perspective. But I am a bit scared. There is lot of dhimmitude in India. Politicians and general population suck up to Muslims. So if some Muslim complains about my blog, there is a strong possibility of police tracking the user of the blog, thats me. This has happened in India before. So it would be great if you can publish my ideas on your blog. Your blog is great and you seem to have lot of knowledge on these issues unlike many Westerners. But I am just wondering how come you didn't think my idea before. Economic counterjihad is one of the simplest things one can practice.

I also have some other ideas, like counterjihad using animations about Mohammed. Making fun of Mohammed using animations. I have seen many Mohammed cartoons, but hardly any animations. These animations could be about Mohammed and general cultural atmosphere in his time. In islamic culture, some particular things are taboo. For example, pigs and dogs are considered dirty. So the creators of such animations should explore such haram topics in Islam. With many open source tools available these days, some counterjihadist artists can easily create such animations. When these animations go viral on the net, they will create a great psychological impact.

Criticizing Islam in rational manner is okay. That's important too. But counterjihadists need to use the good cop/bad cop routine with Muslims. Muslims don't play fair. They practice taqiyya. Counterjihadists need to reply in kind. We can  have both a rational critique of islam, and dirty tricks like these animations and the economic boycott I talked about.

We need to attack Islam from many different directions. You can explore these ideas further on your blog. Don't need to give any credit to me. Publish them as yours. Fighting Islam is more important.  

Also I liked your blog post on fighting stress. I used to feel too stressful thinking about Muslims. It was affecting me psychologically. Then I started doing lot of physical exercise. That helped me fight the stress. We need to be strong physically and mentally to fight Islam. Its a long battle.

4 comments:

Ciccio said...

Easy to see if a restaurant is Muslim owned. Most of them say it, "Halal". If it is vegetarian only it is Hindu, always.

Nicoenarg said...

Did that for years in one form or another in Dubai.

Boycotted all Halal food and only bought products imported from non-Muslim countries. Only the water I bought in Dubai was processed and bottled in Dubai. It wasn't hard to avoid products from Muslim countries in Dubai (which is a city in a Muslim country) so it should be even easier to do so in non-Muslim countries.

It was actually our pastor in Dubai who one day sat us down and tried to tell us how we should eat halal food but avoid pork so as not to offend "our Muslim neighbors". We stopped going to that church.

Jihad all over the world is supported financially by Muslims all over the world. In Islam it is your duty to support Jihad both physically and financially.

Islamic banking is another way of doing that that is why we avoided banks that did Islamic banking in Dubai even though the interest offered (or profit, as they call it) was much higher.

I'm not one to shame others into doing something but if we are all really serious about what we say about the threat of Islam, then this should be one of the most basic steps we take...boycott Islam and Muslims financially and you have already weakened them a bit.

If the majority of the consumers don't demand products made in Muslim countries, they are going to lose appeal. Importers and businesses will look elsewhere to keep their businesses running. Simple economics.

Tim said...

Amen to that. There are a lot of gas stations here in the midewest owned by them. ECONOMIC BOYCOTT!

Anonymous said...

I'll look it up, but BareNakedIslam had a post about locating/avoiding Muslim-owned businesses - I posted, for folks traveling US59 to Houston, of the Muslim-owned gas stations/convenience stores here in our little town ...............

Semper Fi'
DM