'cookieChoices = {};'


It Is Not A Good Idea
To Act As If You Can Not Accomplish
What You Were Elected To Do

click.jpg

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Obama The First



UNPRECEDENTED!

From Director Blue:


• First President to Violate the War Powers Act (Unilaterally Executing American Military Operations in Libya Without Informing Congress In the Required Time Period - SourceHuffington Post)
• First President to Triple the Number of Warrantless Wiretaps of U.S. Citizens (SourceACLU)


• First President to Have His Attorney General Held in Criminal Contempt of Congress For His Efforts to Cover Up Operation Fast and Furious, That Killed Over 300 Individuals (SourcePolitico)
• First President to Issue Unlawful "Recess-Appointments" Over a Long Weekend -- While the U.S. Senate Remained in Session (against the advice of his own Justice Department - Source: Heritage Foundation)



• First President to publicly announce an enemies list (consisting of his opponents campaign contributors; and to use the instrumentalities of government to punish those on the list - Source: Heritage Foundation)
• First President to Attempt to Block Legally-Required 60-Day Layoff Notices by Government Contractors Due to His Own Cuts to Defense Spending -- Because The Notices Would Occur Before the Election. (SourceNational Journal)

• First President to Intentionally Disable Credit Card Security Measures (in order to allow over-the-limit donations, foreign contributions and other illegal fundraising measures - Source: Power Line)


• First President to send 80 percent of a $16 billion program (green energy) to his campaign bundlers and contributors, leaving only 20% to those who did not contribute. (SourceWashington Examiner)
• First President to issue an Executive Order implementing a "Racial Justice System", a system that tries to achieve "racially equivalent outcomes" for crimes (SourceDaily Caller)


• First President to Move America Past the Dependency Tipping Point, In Which 51% of Households Now Pay No Income Taxes (Source: Center for Individual Freedom)


• First President to Increase Food Stamp Spending By More Than 100% in Less Than Four Years(Source: Sen. Jeff Sessions)


• First President to Abrogate Bankruptcy Law to Turn Over Control of Companies to His Union Supporters (Source:Wall Street Journal)
• First President to Propose Budgets So Unreasonable That Not a Single Representative From Either Party Would Cast a Vote in Favor (SourcesThe HillOpen Market)
• First President Whose Economic Policies Have the Number of Americans on Disability Exceed the Population of New York (SourceCNS News)


• First President to Sign a Law Requiring All Americans to Purchase a Product From a Third Party (Source: Wall Street Journal)
• First President to Sue States For Enforcing Immigration Laws Passed by Congress (SourceThe Arizona Republicnewspaper)
• First President to See America Lose Its Status as the World's Largest Economy (SourcePeterson Institute)


• First President to Endanger the Stability of the Electric Grid by Shutting Down Hundreds of Coal-Fired Plants Without Adequate Replacement Technologies (SourceNational Electric Reliability Corporation - PDF)


• First President to Openly Defy a Congressional Order Not To Share Sensitive Nuclear Defense Secrets With the Russian Government (SourcesABC NewsRep. Michael Turner)


• First President to send $200 million to a terrorist organization (Hamas) after Congress had explicitly frozen the money for fear it would fund attacks against civilians (SourcesAmerican ThinkerThe Independent [UK])


Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Pastorius at permanent link#

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Older Posts Newer Posts