Sunday, October 07, 2012

Interior Minister Of Pakistan Steals Obama's Thunder

He takes credit for the arrest of the filmmaker of Innocence of Muslims. Malik said:
“I don’t claim entire credit, but it is a credit for the Muslim Ummah, the credit goes to my government. In fact, it is our government and the entire world which took up this derogatory documentary film at all international forums,” Malik told a news conference at Pakistan’s Embassy in Washington on Saturday.

When pressed on the point that Nakoula had been arrested for violating terms of his bail in a separate case, Malik said, “I pointed out that he is a fugitive of law, I did have information. And perhaps that voice reached the right quarters, and he was arrested, it is not me who has made the arrest, but I became instrumental in appealing to the United States.”

About his meeting with US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton at the State Department, Malik said he thanked Clinton and President Barack Obama for condemning the anti-Islam film.
You can't make up this crap.

No comments: