Saturday, June 08, 2013

OMFG: Big-Time Law Professor Says, Obama Never Attended Columbia?!?!?

From the Astute Bloggers:

OBAMA NEVER ATTENDED COLUMBIA: 

Meet Professor Henry Graff, perhaps the most legendary and honored professor ever at Columbia University. He was THE American History and Diplomatic History professor at Columbia for 46 years. And he is more emphatic than yours truly that there are no Obama footprints at Columbia. 
I was put on Professor Graff’s trail by another Columbia classmate, skeptical about Obama’s story. He told me that Professor Graff had been the speaker for the Class of ’53 last weekend at Columbia. My friend was watching Graff answer questions from the crowd when he was asked about Obama at Columbia. Graff said, “I have my doubts he ever went here.” 
Legendary Columbia Professor Never Heard of ObamaProfessor Henry Graff (Photo: Columbia University) 
I did some digging and located Graff’s home phone number. 
I called him yesterday. Now retired, he was delighted to hear from me. He agreed to go on the record about Obama. 
Unlike Obama, Professor Graff clearly remembered me. He was thrilled to hear from his former student. I was in several of Graff’s classes and he remembered me like it was yesterday. He sounded great- like he hasn’t lost any of his trademark sharpness in 30 years since we last met. 
I was honored to learn that this legendary historian has been following my political career for many years. But he had no such cheery things to say about the President. Graff said, “I taught at Columbia for 46 years. I taught every significant American politician that ever studied at Columbia. I know them all. I’m proud of them all. Between American History and Diplomatic History, one way or another, they all had to come through my classes. Not Obama. I never had a student with that name in any of my classes. I never met him, never saw him, never heard of him.” 
Even more importantly, Professor Graff knew the other history and political science professors. “None of the other Columbia professors knew him either” said Graff.

5 comments:

Epaminondas said...

I am in an alternate universe.

I must be

Always On Watch said...

Epa,
And it's a NEGATIVE IMAGE alternate universe.

Pastorius said...

I am currently reading Steve Sailer's bio of Obama, Half-Blood Prince. It is available as a pdf here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/9695545/Half-Blood-Prince

A friend of mine told me Sailer's theory is Obama worked for the CIA during the Columbia years and that Columbia may have been in on providing cover for Obama in his service to his country.

LOL

Anyway, I'm only about 40-50 pages in, so I have not gotten to that part.

You guys might be interested in adding it to your reading lists.

it is a good companion piece to the Obama bio by the guy from the Washington Post and also Dinesh D'Souza's book.

Benue said...

This doesn't really surprise me. I doubt any of my professors from college (University of Delaware, class of '94) remember me. I was a double major (Geography and History) so I had two advisors. I highly doubt either one remembers me.

Nicoenarg said...

I'd be surprised if they didnt remember you if you were President Benue. There's a difference between some random dude who went to college and "my former student who is now President of the United States". Besides the guy remembers most everyone else, Obama doesn't even exist in his memory in any shape or form.