Sunday, September 07, 2014

The Era of I Told You So

In The Era of I Told You So, there is little need to say, "I told you so."

With the rise of ISIS the world is now seeing the evils of Islam, which we have been warning about, on a daily basis.

The media can no longer hide the truth.

Now even Amnesty International - which has for so long willfully ignored the sins of Islam -  is admitting that Islam is carrying out an "Ethnic Cleansing of historic proportions".

People like us, Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Gays, Atheists, and others - who so often have little in common - have come together to share the truth across the internet. I post in multiple mediums, as do almost all the people who post here at IBA. Every friend now knows what I think. I have spread this message as far and wide as I possibly can.

And here is my message:

1) Muslims kill Buddhists, Jews, Christians, Hindus, Gays, Apostates, Secularists, and Infidels of all kinds, everywhere they find them.

2) Muslims are currently in open Jihad against Christians in Nigeria, Syria, and Iraq. Christians, and other non-Muslims, are being murdered by the tens of thousands, for the crime of exercising their Freedom of Conscience.

3) Muslims murdered my wife's people, and plundered their property in Mindanao, Philippines. They murdered my neighbor's family and plundered their property in Turkey and Armenia. They murdered my friend's family, and plunderd their property in Iran.

4) There is no difference between what Muslims are doing to non-Muslims in Nigeria, Iraq, Syria, the Philippines, Malaysia, or Israel. It's all the same. It is war upon the Infidel: Jihad. This is what Muslims do. And they do it well.

I may be one of the most brutal articulators of the truth. But what I write is echoed by hundreds of thousands of Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, Secularists, and Gays, around the United States, Europe, and the rest of the world.

There is no way to ignore the truth. We have beat the media.

And now, this is The Era of "I Told You So."

Everything we have warned about for the past 13 years is coming true, and I often feel as if I no longer even have to say anything.

But I will. I will continue doing what I have done for the last 13 years.

Geert Wilders:



ENTIRE TEXT HERE

9 comments:

Always On Watch said...

I take zero satisfaction in being a Cassandra.

Like you, Pasto, I'm continuing on -- with the dissemination of the truth about Islam.

midnight rider said...

ditto

Pastorius said...

It is not gratifying to say I told you so.

But I do have a desire for people who have gotten frustrated with me in various ways to come back and apologize.

christian soldier said...

prophets are never accepted in their won country- You are a prophet as are most of us who have been warning about islam for many year--we get/got 'eye rolls' but- continue to warn--
you know the story of my two Lutheran churches merging (1998) - and the powers that be sold the better property to muslims - this lone woman tried to inform the males on the board - I got 'eye rolls'-now the better property has a mosque that looks awfully like the World Trade Center -- a 'stick it in our eyes ' gesture -
C-CS

christian soldier said...

own country
gees- time for me to close down for the night (-:

Epaminondas said...

The worst thing in the world is to be right when everyone is convinced you CANNOT be.

The disgust at being held in contempt while all those around you tell you the sky is green and you are an alarmist warmonger or WORSE, eliminates any satisfaction in the final reality.

And it all CONTINUES as we hear idiots thinking we should ally with Assad, and or the mullahs to eliminate the salafis.

Pastorius said...

Yep.

Pastorius said...

Yep.

Always On Watch said...

I don't know what will awaken people to the dangers that we've been talking about for the past 13 years.

I still hear excuses made -- one of them being poverty.