Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Hug-Me Muslim Arrested For Bomb Threat

Another convert to Islam — this jihadist wannabe in the UK:


From Mail Online:
Convert who protested outside Parliament over Syrian airstrikes with poster saying 'I am a Muslim... do you trust me enough for a hug?' now faces jail for threatening to bomb MP's house
Muslim convert Craig Wallace, 23, admitted sending malicious messages
Wrote on Facebook that he would bomb Tory MP Charlotte Leslie's house
Called her a 'dirty pig-f****** w***' day after she voted in favour of airstrikes
Court heard he has mental health issues but hadn't been taking medication


A Muslim convert who protested outside Parliament with a sign saying 'I am Muslim, do you trust me enough for a hug?' is facing jail for threatening to bomb an MP's house.

Craig Wallace used the sign as Stop The War protesters came to Westminster for the vote on military action in Syria last week.

It stated: 'I am Muslim, I am labelled a terrorist, I trust you, do you trust me enough for a hug?'

But the 23-year-old, of Willesden Green, north London, is now facing a possible prison sentence after he threatened Tory MP Charlotte Leslie online following the vote.

[...]

He also described shadow foreign secretary Hilary Benn as a 'war criminal' and a 'terrorist' the day after the Commons vote to bomb Syria....
Read the rest HERE.

Meanwhile, in Victorville, California: Muslim with sword chases down neighbor screaming, "I would die and kill for Allah".

3 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Craig Wallace is probably mentally ill. I concede that point.

But look at the nature of the threat. It's an Islamic-terrorism threat.

Anonymous said...

Angela Merkel? Person of the Year?

ARFKM!!!???

IS there anyone left in the MSM with any sanity? Suicides all around me, I can't stand it.

Always On Watch said...

Anonymous,
Mass psychosis?

"Invasion of the Body Snatchers"?