Thursday, January 14, 2016

Taharrush: Muslim Gang Rape Rite Sweeping Europe



I will post on this Taharrush Rite repeatedly, and ad nauseum.

The reason I will do this is, now that it has come to light that this is an traditional, organized custom (if you will) of the Arab world, it needs to be understood by all Infidels.

For this Gang Rape Rite has been visited upon numerous Infidel women already, CBS News reporter Lara Logan among them.

And I'm sure we have only seen the beginning of this Demonic Orgy Rite in the Western world.

Until we are ready to throw all those (who would use, own, and subjugate women) the hell out of our nations, we must admit to ourselves that we willingly sacrifice our women to this Muslim Molestation Ceremony.

AND THEN THERE'S THIS:

THE UGLY REALITY OF ISLAM AND RAPE
Even if people had previously been disinclined to doubt these figures, after Germany's Syrian-refugee rapefest on New Year's Eve, the truth is coming home and its coming home hard: Muslim men rape. It's their culture. 
Norway's polite little "do not rape" talks will not change this culture. It is bred into the religion and the culture flowing from that religion. 
More than that, Mohammed made it quite clear that rape is an instrument of conquest and it is, indeed, a part of jihad. 
Consider it a Muslim man's moral obligation to rape non-Muslim women (or, if he can get away with it, to rape Muslim women too, since the fact that he can rape them by definition means they must be bad Muslims). 
If you want a rape culture, don't go to an American campus; go to any Muslim majority community that has contact with Western women. It was in the context of Western sexual harassment (which we never stop talking about) and Muslim rape culture (which we're only starting to talk about) that I thought of my own experiences living in America, traveling through Europe, and spending a bit of time in two strongly Muslim regions. 
While traveling in the West (either America or the tourist enclaves of Europe), I've never been on the receiving end of sexual abuse, sexual assault, or even sexually suggestive behavior. (Actually, there was one exception to that last, and I'll tell it to you in a minute.) 
In East Jerusalem and Tangier, however, both of which are Muslim areas, the male attention frightened me. My immunity to being accosted in the West could be because I have all the charm of an old Latin teacher, but I'd like to think that's not true. 
I prefer to think that, at least for the last 30 years or so, it's because I read Gavin de Becker's The Gift of Fear and Other Survival Signals that Protect Us From Violence. 
In the first or second chapter, de Becker wrote that interviews with men who assaulted women all told the same story: The women they assaulted looked like victims. These women had poor posture; a flat, dragging way of walking; and appeared unaware of their surroundings. 
I decided then and there never to do any of that - which wasn't hard because, as a short person, I've always made sure to have excellent posture, I'm too impatient to have anything but a purposeful walk, and I'm too paranoid to ignore my surroundings. 
I also believe (and there's no way to prove this, but I do believe) that, because my old-fashioned mother raised me to be a "lady" in the old-fashioned sense of the word, the male of the species acts like a gentleman in my presence. 
Nowadays it helps too that I'm comfortable with martial arts, something else I feel affects my behavior. 
None of those things helped in the Muslim world. 
My power walk, my dignity, even my martial arts chops, were irrelevant when dozens of men were blatantly giving me the once over in an aggressive way I've never experienced anywhere else.
GO READ THE WHOLE THING. 

No comments: