Saturday, February 13, 2016

I’m not looking for signs of the end of civilization, they just keep SMACKING ME in the face

Open-air urinals in S.F. park ‘disgusting,’ critics say

Go read it.
The point is that rather than do the work to ensure public health and decency are maintained, let’s just piss in public in a park, next to a train stop.


Next month we’ll have mugging booths where mugger and victim can find a safe space to facilitate the redistribution of goods in order to achieve social justice, now that we finally have urinal justice

5 comments:

Pastorius said...

You joke, but ...

Anonymous said...

Friends of mine who travel extensively described certain inland areas of China where people simple squat as needed, whenever/wherever they are to drop their business. Trendy open air urinals and squat toilets are tame in comparison, yet unwelcome just the same. This appears to be multicultural tolerance in the absurd.

Pete Rowe said...

We already have mugging booths. We just call them Forms 1040.

Pastorius said...

LOL

Redneck Texan said...

This is why I love living out in the boonies.

I built my house 25 years ago, I bet I've pissed in the toilet less than a dozen times.

I could piss off the roof and not worry about going to jail.

You do have to kind off spread it around though. ;-)