Whenever Any Form of Government Becomes Destructive To These Ends,
It Is The Right of the People to Alter Or To Abolish It,
And To Institute New Government

click.jpg

Thursday, June 09, 2016

But I would suffer it.


she-goes-to-eleven:
“ Unf Barbara Palvin makes my heart stop
”
Beyond words.
No skin to speak of.
On a street.
Nothing special.
So what is it?
Maybe she’s a moron and the date would die before the first drink ends.
But I would suffer it.
she-goes-to-eleven:
Unf Barbara Palvin makes my heart stop
_______________________________

Beyond words.
No skin to speak of.
On a street.
Nothing special.
So what is it?
Maybe she’s a moron and the date would die before the first drink ends.
But I would suffer it.
Bookmark and Share
posted by Epaminondas at permanent link#

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah...but is she an Infidel Babe?

Friday, June 10, 2016 12:52:00 am  
Blogger Epaminondas said...

Let me put it this way, if you model lingerie, you're playing for this team, not that one. ;)

Friday, June 10, 2016 11:05:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Epa: VERY good point. I should have though that through.

Friday, June 10, 2016 4:22:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home