Sunday, June 12, 2016

FELLOW INFIDELS I AM BEYOND FURIOUS. I AM BEYOND ANGRY I AM TIRED OF THE FUCKING PLATITUDES "OH WHAT A TRAEDY" "THIS IS TERRIBLE" "OUR HEARTS GO OUT THIS COULD HAVE HAPPENED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD" (FUCKING MARCO) NO SHIT WE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR OVER A DECADE HERE. STOP USING SUCH DUMB SENSELESS SHIT AS "LONE GUNMAN" "MASS SHOOTING" "HATE CRIME" "MASSACRE" THIS WAS FUCKING ISLAMIC SLAUGHTER. THE FBI KNEW ABOUT THIS GUY AND DID NOTHING. THEY HAVE STATED HE HAD ISIS LINKS AND DID NOTHING. OBAMA WON'T ACKNOWLEDGE IT. MOST POLITICIANS WON'T ACKNOW;EDGE IT. TO HEAR JAMES WOLLSLEY SAY HE WAS DUMBFOUNDED BY THIS AND ESPECIALLY OBAMA'S STATEMENT WAS ACTUALLY A BREATH OF FRESH AIR.

I AM BEYOND FURIOUS. I AM BEYOND ANGRY. I WANT TO GO OUT AND SCREAM AT PEOPLE. SHAKE THEM. SMACK THEM OUT OF THEIR THE STUPOR AND TORPOR AND TELL THEM TO WAKE THE FUCK UP.

THE FUCKING WAR IS HERE (AND HAS BEEN FOR QUITE A LONG TIME). WHEN WILL THEY DEMAND SOMETHING BE DONE? WHEN WILL THEY DEMAND THEY CALL THE ENEMY WHAT IT IS AND ACTUALLY ADMIT THAT IS WHAT WE ARE FACING?

WHEN THERE IS AN AMERICAN BESLAN? WHEN THEY ATTACK US IN OUR SHOPPING MALLS? WHEN THE LGBT COMMUNITY IS BEING THROWN FROM BUILDINGS AND HUNG FROM CRANES?

YOU HAVE OVER 100 DEAD DYING AND WOUNDED AMERICANS AT THE HANDS OF JUST ONE MUSLIM TERRORIST.
 
WHAT THE FUCK IS IT GOING TO TAKE?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Political karma...this administration should suffer the hallmark of it's legacy...instituting "Pride Month" and open borders which herded in unaccounted numbers of illegals of not just latin descent but of ME heritage and all the doctrinally deadly baggage that comes with it. This horrific slaughter took place during Pride month at a gay nightclub celebrating Latin night.
Bonus:

Father of Orlando shooter, Seddique Mateen, recently visited Congress, State Department, Writes open letters to President Obama

A Seddique Mateen from Port Saint Lucie FL, (financial advisor/occupation) gave $250 on 2/18/2015 to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee

Anonymous said...

Ted Nugent:
"So I was walking through Chicago and I saw there was a "Muslim Book Store". I was wondering what exactly was in a Muslim bookstore, so I went in.

As...I was wandering around taking a look, the clerk stopped me and asked if he could help me.

I imagine I didn't look like his normal clientele, so I asked, "Do you have a copy of Donald Trump's book on his U.S. Immigration Policy regarding Muslims and illegal Mexicans?"

The clerk said, "GET OUT!, GET OUT AND STAY OUT!"

I said, "Yes, that's the one. Do you have it in paperback?"

Pastorius said...

I was already angry, but I was made doubly angry reading that the ACLU is blaming the attack on Christians.

Every time I think they can't get anymore disgusting, craven, stupid, and treasonous, the Left beats out my wildest imagination.

There is no logic behind blaming this on Christians. They simply do not want to put the blame where it lies, and they will do anything to avoid having to be honest.

thelastenglishprince said...

Pasto,

There is a class of individuals who are in such deep denial that if their legs are blown off in an attack tomorrow, if their femoral artery is pumping blood out onto the sidewalk, they will still deny that Islam is a religion of bloodshed.

Stated best by a Chechen warrior, "Death is in the methodology of Islam."

If nothing else, Islam brings the death of freedom.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome, you made my day!

Always On Watch said...

We need a revolution.

Always On Watch said...

Pasto,
I was already angry, but I was made doubly angry reading that the ACLU is blaming the attack on Christians.

More of Obama's legacy. And he's PROUD of it, too.

Epaminondas said...

you goddamn Christians always making trouble.

U r all too stiff necked to convert to Judaism and eat matzah

....................................

Look, we need to HAVE THE DISCUSSION of:

Is this a war?
What do we do in a war?

otherwise we get fucking MORONS trying to contort themselves enough while standing upright saying this is hate and guns

polezniye duraki

In fact the scrambling to show this is DIRECTED by ISIS or not is a WASTE OF TIME, except in finding the tactical communications channel.

ELIMINATE THE SOCIETY WHICH PREACHES THESE ACTIONS

Or die