Whenever Any Form of Government Becomes Destructive To These Ends,
It Is The Right of the People to Alter Or To Abolish It,
And To Institute New Government


Thursday, October 06, 2016

Humpday Blues

The Mannish Boys
Jazzwoche Burghausen 2012

- Kirk's Blues
- Bloody Tears on My Pillow
- I'm Ready
- I Was Fooled
- Early In the Morning
- I've Got My Eyes on You
- These Kind of Blues
- Forgive Me
- How Long Will It Last
- Death Letter
- Drivi'n Wheel
- Bordertown Blues
- Reconsider Baby
- Walkin' and Walkin'
- Cold Cold Feelin'
- Babe Please

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by midnight rider at permanent link#


Blogger Redneck Texan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Thursday, October 06, 2016 3:38:00 am  
Blogger Redneck Texan said...

I hear the Rolling Stones are set to release a (Don Was Produced) Blues covers album tomorrow.

sposed to have 2 tracks with Clapton.

Thursday, October 06, 2016 3:41:00 am  
Blogger midnight rider said...

THAT I'm going to have to look for. Thanks for the heads up.

Thursday, October 06, 2016 5:35:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home