Thursday, October 13, 2016

Things Are Only Going To Get Worse For James Comey ... He's a Dirty Cop"

I Solemnly Swear I Will Obfuscate Every Chance I Get, and When I Am Denied The Opportunity To Obfuscate, I Will Lie Outright, to Your Face, As If You Are Not a Human Being Worthy Of Equal Rights, But Are, Instead, a Subject Allowed to Exist Only So Long As You Do My Bidding ... Which Is to Allow Me To Obfuscate, and Lie

From Hot Air:
I interviewed former US Attorney Joe DiGenova on WMAL in Washington DC. He said his sources at the FBI and the Justice Department told him that things are only going to get worse for Director James Comey: 
There are some great, traditional, honest people inside the FBI and DOJ who will not let this stand. They know that Comey is a dirty cop and they are disgusted. 
Inside the bureau I had a meeting today with a senior former FBI agent who told me this exact story. That people are starting to talk. They’re calling their former friends outside the bureau asking for help. 
We were asked, today, to provide legal representation for people inside the bureau and we agreed to do so. And, to former agents who want to come forward to talk. 
Comey thought this was going to go away. It is not. People inside the are furious. They are embarrassed. They feel they are being led by a hack. 
But, more than that, they think he’s a crook. They think he’s fundamentally dishonest. They have no confidence in him. The bureau, inside, right now… is a mess.

No comments: