Thursday, October 20, 2016

Wanna See a Video Of Megyn Kelly Sucking My Dick?

Here it is.

Megyn is sucking my dick here, and the dick of every real Conservative she insulted by her behavior towards Trump.

I don't forgive the slut for one second, but she is very good at sucking my dick.

I could go further into the specifics of what it was like, but I won't. You can thank me for discretion for once.

Let me just put it this way. She's a good girl. She finished the job. She's a good, obedient girl.


VIDEO: Megyn Kelly Grills Donna Brazile Over O’Keefe Videos, Passing Questions To Clinton Campaign



Meanwhile, I won't be needing any blowjobs from this slut.

5 comments:

thedeplorableraven said...

"Wanna See a Video Of Megyn Kelly Sucking My Dick?"

No.

But that video of her going after Brazile is a good one. Megyn sounds like she stopped bleeding from her wherever for a couple of minutes.

Anonymous said...

Pasto I don't understand. I believe Kelly was great. She grilled the incompetent Brazile, and even at the end it was clear by her expression that the woman was not telling the truth.

christian soldier said...

the commie libs (like donna brazile- clinton et al ) can only lie-

as to m. kelly- have not watched her show nor any show on which she sits--
wondering- often- what higher up is she 'pleasing' (slut- blow job) ??!
C-CS

Pastorius said...

She is great. She's a good obedient girl in this video.

But, as Ace of Spades points out, she is not on our side:

Once Again, Media Ignores All Parts of Debate That Favored Trump to Zero In On the Two Parts That Favored Hillary
—Ace

The "two storylines" that emerged from this debate, as MeAgain Kelly beamed joyously last night, are 1, Trump's aside "Such a nasty woman" and 2, Trump's refusal to say he'd "accept" the results of the election.

Pastorius said...

She was only obedient for as long as it took her to enjoy blowing me in this Brazile video.

After that, she went right back to being the terrible, anti-Conservative dykey bitch she really is.