Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Won't you feel sorry for the Muslim girl?

Muslim Girl:
Muslims have foiled countless potential terrorist plots to date, in addition to being victims of terrorist attacks, and first responders during terrorist attacks. But that’s just because we’re good people, if you care to acknowledge the 99.08% of Muslims around the world who aren’t blowing things up.
Global Muslim population = 1.6 billion

Global Jewish population = 14.2 million

According to this Muslima, there are more Muslim terrorists than the entire Jewish population of Earth! This, by the way, is supposed to make us feel better.

Seriously, the main point isn't the percentage of Muslims who actually follow their evil religion but the, literal, hundreds of millions of other Muslims who support them. These terrorists are religiously, morally and financially championed by their communities. Just look at Saudi Arabia and Iran to see how the state and the people have been coddling violent rhetoric and action for decades.
Regardless, I would like to do my part in contributing to society in the best way I’ve been told I can. I would like to report a terrorist that has presented a threat to me and my fellow Americans on an everyday basis. I’d like to report The White Guy.
The proper response:
The White Guys laugh

2 comments:

CrossWare said...

There are way more of them violent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

Pastorius said...

I spend five minutes every day feeling sorry for Muslims.

The rest of the day I have a realistic outlook.