Wednesday, July 19, 2017

BANNON WAS RIGHT!

I don't like reporting on LOSING anymore, now that we are in the age of WINNING!

But for the record, the GOPe treasonscum of the House/Senate Industrial Complex have once again played their failure theater. They just can't seem to get rid of Obamacare, no matter how "hard" they "try".

Which is really weird, because THEY HAVE THE FUCKING MAJORITY.

So, yeah, because I don't want to report on their LOSING. I will shut up. I will only say, obliquely, I do not know why, but something about this situation that makes me think of Ceaucescu. I don't know what it is, but there's just something about it.

AND THEN THERE'S THIS:

REPORT: Bannon Called Paul Ryan A ‘limp-d*ck motherf*cker’ After Learning of Plot to Block Trump From the Nomination

4 comments:

Epaminondas said...

standing ovation

Pastorius said...

Yep. They are great actors. Tony Award time for them.

midnight rider said...

Bannon nailed that one, didn't he?

Which makes me ask, by the way. Everything he knew was wrong out here, the dissatisfaction among the real people, were things WE talked about for all those years, with the results WE predicted all those years.

So how come he gets all the fame money booze and babes?

Pastorius said...

I don't know.

It certainly isn't because he's better looking.