Thursday, July 13, 2017

Muslim Aid Workers Force Starving Africans to Convert to Islam Before Giving them Food


Before 9/11 I did not know much about Islam.

Sometime in the summer of 2001, before 9/11, I met a very pretty Ethiopian woman in the park. We were both watching our children play, and though I am married, I remember wanting to flirt with this beautiful woman.

So I struck up a conversation.

I asked her where she was from and she told me Ethiopia. All I, a typical Westerner knew of Ethiopia is that there had been a terrible famine back in the 1980's, which had led to the deaths of over 1 million people.

I asked her how things were there "now".

What she told me SHOCKED me.

She said she and her family had had to get out.

She said, the Muslims were forcing Christians to convert.

She said their first tactic had been to PAY them to convert, which, in a nation as poor as Ethiopia, where people often could not afford to feed their families, had been a tremendous temptation.

I asked her: "They PAID people?"

Yes, she told me.

I was left wondering what the fuck kind of religion pays people to convert.

You see, here in the West, in nations inculcated in Christian Culture, where the dominant ideas are of Freedom of Conscience and Freedom of Expression, the notion of paying people to convert is ABSURD.

For a coerced conversion is not a conversion at all, to our minds, as it is not a freely made choice.

But that is not how Islam works. I did not understand it at the time, but, of course, we have all had a lesson in Islam since then, and now we know that forced conversion is not only not uncommon, it is, indeed, the way of Islam.

A conversion can and will be forced at the point of a sword.

Mohammed himself preached and enacted Forced Conversion.



No comments: