Friday, April 10, 2020

Top Infectious Disease Dr. RIPS CDC Director After He Downplays Treating COVID19 w Life-Saving Drug Chloroquine


On Thursday night CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield joined CNN where he was asked if he would administer life-saving hydroxychloroquine treatment on coronavirus victims. Dr. Redfield downplayed the drug – despite the hundreds of lives saved by the drug! 
Dr. Robert Redfield: Yeah, I’m not going to recommend it and I’m not going to not recommend it. I think that you and I are very similar. We’re probably similar to my friend, Dr. Fauci. We-we-we we’re very comfortable to responding when we have data. 
Dr. Stephen Smith, who has saved dozens of lives with the hydroxychloroquine treatment responded, “I met Bob Redfield. He’s a nice guy. He’s a Beltway guy. Right? This is Beltway fights and stuff and I’m not about that. He hasn’t treated anybody with COVID. My team and I have treated over 115 patients. This drug works… It’s not a Democrat or Republican thing.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ICYMI – FYI – Hydroxychloroquine efficacy rates 91 percent in 10 days with zero cardiac complications – 1061 Patients – Dr Didier Raoult (France) The Ingraham Angle 4/9/30

***********
Asked on the push by lobbying group PhRMA against the executive order, Navvaro told CNBC, "This Big Pharma spin is simply a desperate attempt to stop@POTUSfrom moving the production of our essential medicines and medical equip & supplies to the U.S."
https://twitter.com/Citizen817/status/1248190757602803712


Peta said...

Laura had a great show tonight! Thank God we have people actually trying to tell the truth and help us.