I have just completed what I believe to be the most comprehensive evaluation of Charlotte NC arrest records in history. This project has taken me 3 months to complete, combing through over 50,000+ arrest records and mugshots. I've found what appears to be massive fraud. Thousands of Hispanics have been labelled as "WHITE CAUCASIAN" in the arrest records... THOUSANDS. In fact, I found over 500 cases where Hispanics who were arrested more than once... had their "Ethnicity" CHANGED from "Hispanic" to "Caucasian" from one arrest to another. Horrifyingly, I found HUNDREDS of these "White Caucasians" were actually ILLEGAL ALIENS from foreign countries with ICE detainers. Perhaps most disturbing... Many of the illegal aliens who were labelled as "WHITE CAUCASIAN" had already been released back into the public, DESPITE the ICE detainer requesting they stay in prison. We have a serious problem.
— Matt Van Swol (@mattvanswol) October 6, 2026
All of us, every single man, woman, and child on the face of the Earth were born with the same unalienable rights; to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. And, if the governments of the world can't get that through their thick skulls, then, regime change will be necessary.
Wednesday, October 07, 2026
Racists Blame White People For Crimes Illegal Hispanics Committed?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment