Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Infidel Babe Of The Week


Salma Hayek.

Yeah, she's a People of The Book and all.

The Koran says that, someday, the rocks and trees themselves will say, "There's a Jewish girl named Salma hiding behind me. Come slay her."

Damn, what a waste that would be.

Salma can come hide behind me anytime she likes.

UPDATE: Fellow Infidel blogger J writes in to tell me that Salma Hayek is not Jewish, but is, instead, Lebanese and Catholic.

Well, she's still hot.

I remember reading an article about her seven or eight years back which claimed she was Jewish. Now, it could be the article was wrong, or my memory is faulty.

In any case, I have proven myself completely incapable of being trusted on these issues. First, I named an Islamic chick, Infidel Babe of the Week, and now I'm chaning the religious affiliation of another smokin' hot babe.

Question, do I need to be put down?

Another question, if Salma is Lebanese, and her family is part Islamic and part Catholic, then does she qualify at Infidel Babe of the Week, or should she be the Apostate Babe of the Week?

Such are the questions that boggle mediocre minds such as mine.

;-)

15 comments:

The Anti-Jihadist said...

Really? Salma's jewish? Oy vey!

Pastorius said...

Isn't that the greatest?

Mark said...

Wow! What a BABE!

Stogie said...

Oh, ah, ungh! Ah, uh, (slobber)Nnngh!

J said...

I think she's roman catholic, mexican mother, lebanese father. still she's a mega fit infidel babe.

Pastorius said...

I remember reading an interview/article where it was said she was Jewish. Hayek is a name from Eastern Europe, as far as I know. So, there's more to her than Lebanese and Mexican.

Pastorius said...

Ok, I stand corrected.

And, I still stand at attention for Salma.

Anonymous said...

I heard her say in an interview that she has a Mexican mother and Yugoslav father.

Anonymous said...

I'll ask her tonight when we "get together"

Pastorius said...

Good for you, Anon. Keep us posted.

Epaminondas said...

I don't care if she's martian episcopalian..and it's not even just her looks...all I can think of is Dawn to Dusk with her foot on Clooney's face...mmmmmmmmmmmm

Pastorius said...

I didn't see that one, but I've seen some other good stuff she's done. She seems to put herself in some pretty cool situations in movies.

Wow.

An experimental girl. I like that.

Jay.Mac said...

From IMDB-
"Salma Hayek was born on September 2, 1966, in the oil boomtown of Coatzacoalcos, Mexico. Hayek has freely admitted that she and her brother Sami were spoiled rotten by her well-to-do Lebanese-Mexican businessman father and her Mexican-born opera-singing mother. After having seen Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971) in a local movie theatre, Salma decided she wanted to become an actress. Her education included a stint at a New Orleans convent school, where she pulled pranks on the nuns by setting their clocks back three hours. She was soon expelled."

So she's 3/4 Mexican and a quarter Lebanese, and Catholic.

Jay.Mac said...

Sorry, and there's also this from the same source-

"Father is great-grandson of a Lebanese immigrant. The remaining 7 of her 8 great-grandparents were Mexican."

Pastorius said...

She looks more Lebanese than anything else.

Lebanese chicks are among the most beautiful on Earth.