Tuesday, August 22, 2006

WILL JIHADISTS ATTACK US ON 8/22?

From Reliapundit, the Astute Blogger:


8/22 - LIKE "9:111" (SEE BELOW) HAS GREAT SIGNIFICANCE TO JIHADISTS. WE MAY HAVE ONLY FOILED ONE OF A DOZEN PLOTS SCHEDULED FOR THIS DATE. WE WILL FIND OUT TOMORROW...

AND THIS SPEECH FROM AHMADINEJAD IS FREAKIN' SCARY;

OBVIOUSLY, THIS GUY IS A FREAKIN' BIGTIME JIHADOTERRORIST, MORE DANGEROUS THAN NASRALLAH AND AS BAD AS BINLADEN. HE IS CERTAINLY PLANNING TO "FLEX HIS MUSCLES" AND GET US TO BOW DOWN TO HIM AS SOON AS HE CAN.

IF HE WERE NEUTRALIZED TOMORROW THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE.

Update: Here's Koran 8:22:

The worst creatures in the sight of GOD are the deaf and dumb, who do not understand.Bottom-Line: I think that many jihadoterrorists are maniacs who ould certainly get an added "thrill" for executing a horrific attack on a date which might have great significance to his fellow maniacs. That's why Lewis's warning was sensible. Right or wrong.

8 comments:

the boodge said...

we will find out! If shit does go down, lets hope we'll respond accordingly!

Mr. Spog said...

Shouldn't we be referring to the Islamic calendar here, not the Western one?

Kleinverzet said...

Don't know if it means anything but AP just reported that Iraninan forces have forcibly occupied an Iranian oilrig:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060822/ap_on_re_eu/romania_iran_shooting

Highjacking the worlds oil?

Quetzal said...

It wasn't Iranian, it was a Romanian oil rig; and it was sovereign Romanian territory. In my eyes, that qualifies as a full-fledged ACT OF WAR against that country (which, BTW, is European).

Kleinverzet said...

Quetzal,

Yeah, I was a bit hasty in writing. Meant to say Romanian.

No reaction as of yet. Except Iran is saying the Romanian rig co. failed to follow contract.

Quetzal said...

Yep, I know Iran's claim. I'm a Romanian, so I follow this closely. Even so, I can't remeber any national army settling down commercial disputes by gunpowder.

Or am I wrong?

Pastorius said...

And, of course, a Russian jetliner went down with 171 people on board. If I am not mistaken, no one knows where the thing is at this point.

Pastorius said...

Mr. Spog,

This is referring to an event on the Iranian calendar, however, if I said, today is the Rajab 27 you wouldn't know what I was talking about.

well, at least, I don't think you would.

:)