Sunday, September 17, 2006

Part of "The Idiot's Guide to Proving that You Aren't Violent" continued....


In case you missed this today at Michelle Malkin's friendly online home, I thought this yet another example of the textbook manner in which many Muslims are proving to the world that they are, indeed, not violent in thought or deed.

From Michelle Malkin:

My friend Lorenzo Vidino, counterterrorism expert and author of al Qaeda in Europe, sent the above photo and this note:

Attached is a picture of the Pope that is circulating in Qaeda-friendly chat rooms and websites. Lovely (and predictable) that they call for his beheading.
The script in red calls for the Pope's beheading. The rest of the translation:

"Swine and servant of the cross, worships a monkey on a cross, hateful evil man, stoned Satan, may Allah curse him, blood-sucking vampire."


NOW (in addition to the Church bombings) can I call for an apology too? EHHH??? I know I don't run Muslim Brotherhood or HAMAS, but I'm somebody with feelings too!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

From http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/09/17/wpope417.xml

"Conspicuously missing from yesterday's statement was any apology for Benedict's discussion of the relationship between Islamic teaching and violence.
The Pope believes that the concept of holy war is both integral to Islam and morally wrong — and this weekend's furious row will not alter his opinion one iota.... [SNIP]

...If anything, the attitude of the Pope and many Catholics will have been hardened by what they regard as a deliberate attempt to cause trouble by Islamic spokesmen — and by the media. The BBC, in particular, has appeared to give undue space to the views of extremists"

ziontruth said...

He just apologized.

Everyone's doing an Olmert nowadays. Frustrating.

ziontruth said...

Update: I may be wrong. Follow the thread on Hot Air to see where this goes.

Anonymous said...

I apologise for my people's gross over-reactions. They are in desperate need of a fair and genuinely good leader, and a new country: the United States of Islam.

Pastorius said...

Anonymous,
I appreciate the apology.

One of the primary reasons the USA is what is has become is because we allow for Freedom of Religion. A United States of Islam sounds like it would be headed right back into the same territory.

What do you think?

Kiddo said...

Youngster--I'll check it out. I have just become aware of "Hot Air" personally.

Keep in mind, the Pope apologized for upsetting people. He's not one to retract statements or opinions, regardless of the Vatican PR folks. Even if he did, those ideas are still expressed in his books which are widely available. Remember, the segment of Muslims that I am now considering the "Riotifada" faction only jumps when their leaders tell them to. They don't tend to do background research, or we'd have seen many more freakouts between this and the Cartoons and the publication of Rusdie's The Satanic Verses. That there haven't been more incidents shows just how thoroughly the control over these little theatrical productions is being exercised.

ziontruth said...

Only just now become aware of Hot Air, Pim? What a pity... for months now, since I first stumbled upon it (through the site of Michelle Malkin--"the boss"), I've been using it as a full replacement for TreasonMedia (the MSM) for news, together with LGF.

Yes, the recent thread on Jihad Watch does paint a better picture than the first impression.

These aren't statements or cartoons or books waiting for riots, these are riots waiting for pretexts. Take a look at the Islamic Dartboard to see how it works. ;-)

Kiddo said...

Yeah, I'm way behind. But on the other hand, I did just learn a new trick with my video editing program, so I think I'll be having some fun today....MUHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!