Saturday, October 07, 2006

The Gathering Storm is Looking for Radio Show Guests

The Gathering Storm is now has a live weekly Internet radio show on Wide Awakes Radio every Friday from noon to 2PM PST.

I’m looking for guests from the IBA on my show. If you have a blog, webs site, book or position to promote around the Gathering Storm and would like to talk about it on my show, drop me a line at gsradio@mail.com

The show is about the Gathering Storm - the prelude to the real war, not the war itself. The show will not concern itself with the ongoing ideological debates on whether Islam is this or that, what was practiced then now or any other times, or what interpretation of the Islam and their motives is correct or not. Let those chips fall where they may. That debate will cease when the war arrives - succinct, clear and with a focused objective - as it did for Europe on September 1st, 1939 and America on December 7th, 1941.

What's important now is to expose the events of recent history and how they are contributing the Gathering Storm of the coming war and perhaps, just perhaps, by understanding them, we may be able to temper, though not prevent, the final struggle when it comes.

Drop me a line if interested.

2 comments:

Pastorius said...

I'm there next week.

Anonymous said...

Cool! Drop me a line and let me know what time between Noon & 2PM you'd like to come on.