Saturday, October 07, 2006

Infidel Babe Of The Week


A private obsession of mine. Most people wouldn't even know who this chick is. Her name is Hope Sandoval, lead singer of the band Mazzy Star. Hope is, perhaps, the most depressed chick in the world. It is said that during concert performancs, sometimes, her voice trails off into nothing, as she dissolves into tears. I'm the kind of guy that works on.

I can save her. I know I can.

(Click on photo in sidebar for nipplage. What would IBA be without the perve factor? By the way, please submit your picks for future IBA Babes of the Week.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is depressed because she is hungry. Feed her

get her a big mac and double the fries

Pastorius said...

LOL!

That is very likely part of her problem.

So, I'll take her out for a nice steak dinner.

Kiddo said...

Crikey!! Pastorius, I've been unable to stop listening to an old Mazzy Star song since it was on House the other week. Reminded me of how much I liked it. "Into Dust". Also how much I like good old depressing Hope.

ANon-hey now with the skinny girl comments. I reserve the right to throw down with all who are skinnyphobes.

OK, you asked for it, I'm going to have to make good on my long-standing threat to make Hugh Laurie as Dr. House the Hunk of the Week. And I do so love the Bruce Willis pic....But it seems appropriate now....Actually Pastorius, I believe I mentioned my Mazzy Star "Into Dust" new obsession to you, didn't I?

Pastorius said...

PG,
I don't remember that, but maybe you did and it planted in my subconcious.

Kiddo said...

Oh, I did. I remember it now. I was complaining that I just couldn't stop listening to that song after that House episode. But She is a babe, isn't she?

Pastorius said...

Si, esta picante.