Monday, December 11, 2006

Infidel Babe Of The Week


Laetitia Casta.

I have no idea what her political beliefs are. I don't know if she is an America-hater, a Kovi-lover, or an Islamofascism supporter. But, I will say this. Ms. Casta has perhaps the most amazing set of gravity-defying breasts I have ever seen.

And, I think all of us Infidel men can agree that such beauty is among the biggest reasons why we fight. Sure, there are all the important ideas, the technological advances, the vast infrastructure of our civilization, but without beauty, these things would be dry, dead leaves falling to the ground.

I slept, and dreamed that life was Beauty, I woke, and found that life was Duty. Was thy dream then a shadowy lie? Toil on, poor heart, unceasingly; And thou shalt find thy dream to be A truth and noonday light to thee.

Life a Duty ~Ellen Sturgis Hooper. 1816-1841.

Or, such is my justification for putting up a photograph of a smoking hot babe.

8 comments:

Kiddo said...

Wow, I remember buying my Dad a book of pictures on Casta years ago. He was a big fan.

J said...

mmmmmm, boobs

Anonymous said...

That will make you swallow your adams apple ... Gulp!

Pastorius said...

Pim's Ghost,
It sounds like your Father and I were in agreement on beautiful women. I recall you also saying that he found Phoebe Cates very attractive. Of course, who does not find Phoebe Cates or Laetitia Casta attractive?

Pastorius said...

J and Jack,
She really is something else, isn't she?

citizen_us said...

You have exceedingly great taste in hot babes, Pastorius.

Pastorius said...

Gracias, Joe.

Kiddo said...

Jaco, oh yeah. And my Dad had all of the Bond movies memorized as well. He knew his politics, his history, and his babes. I think Mom was a bit miffed that I got that book for him, but he didn't exactly marry a non-babe either. I just look NOTHING like her, dammit!