Monday, December 18, 2006

Is This A Hate Crime?

Received via email....

San Anselmo's Pat La Tray, who built the gallows and has this display on his front yard, doesn't think so:

"It is a patriotic symbol," La Tray said. "It has nothing to do with race or religion."...

La Tray said he moved to the house in 2002 with his wife, Nong. As a veteran of several wars, he said he is offended people don't stand up for American troops.

"I'm an American to the bone," he said. "For me, it is strictly about Islamo-fascism."

Predictably, CAIR has something to say about La Tray's gallows and effigy.

READ THE REST.

7 comments:

Pastorius said...

Great post, AOW.

Watcher said...

I say it's freedom of speech.

Kiddo said...

I have learned that if I aadd "Ibrahim" to my name, I will be respected online by CAIR. So "Neo-Con Zionist Ibrahim Hooper Jew Bitch Whore" it is.

OK, this was from Marin Co, right? Enough said. At least this yard art has a point. Besides, I know few sane people who last long in Marin Co. You get driven to this and worse in the Bay Area. Look at what happened to George Lucas. What brain he had obviously melted....

Always On Watch said...

I'd not have known about this story if a friend hadn't alerted me to it. This friend is not into the counter-jihad movement, but sends me material encountered while she is researching the threat which China poses.

Pastorius said...

How come Pim's Ghost gets all the best nicknames?

Kiddo said...

Sure. I'll need a new graphic with more balloons though.

Pastorius, because I'm so obnoxious and on YouTube with my obnoxiousness! Come on, get out the camera, upload something, and you too could have a whole new host of people insulting you daily.

Pastorius said...

You know, the enticement of such a nickname just about has me ready to start making videos.