Sunday, December 17, 2006

Zionist Crusader and Disproportionate Response apparel, houseware and stuff

I usually make images of t-shirts, etc. just to make fun of you know who, but these ones are for real and are available in a wide variety of products ranging from apparel to mugs to license plates and bumper stickers. I added just a small markup to the base price of each item.

These are simple yet catchy designs that were inspired by recent and ongoing events. Anyway, here is a couple of samples. Clicking the images will bring you to the CafePress site where you can find the rest of the products:




3 comments:

Pastorius said...

I want a t-shirt that says,

"I am part of the worldwide Zionist conspiracy, and I'm not even Jewish."

Watcher said...

LMAO! I think I can make one like that.

Pastorius said...

You make it. I buy it. I wear it.

In fact, I think i'll buy 'em for my kids too.

Wouldn't it be funny to see a bunch of kids walking around in t-shirts like that?