Saturday, June 16, 2007

Harry Reid Is A Pathetic Pantywaste Of A Man

Thanks to Fu2rman for sending these links on to me.

The other day Harry Reid called Generals Petraeus wasn't in touch with what's going on in Baghdad.


The Senate majority leader took aim yesterday at the top U.S. commander in Iraq, who until now has received little criticism
from
Capitol Hill over his statements or performance.
Sen. Harry M. Reid (D-Nev.) charged that Army Gen. David H. Petraeus, who took command in Iraq four
months ago, "isn't in touch with what's going on in
Baghdad."

He also indicated that he thinks
Petraeus has not been sufficiently open in his testimony to Congress. Noting
that Petraeus, who is now on his third tour of duty in Iraq, oversaw the
training of Iraqi troops during his second stint there, Reid said: "He told us
it was going great; as we've looked back, it didn't go so well."



But, the thing is, Reid hasn't been in Baghdad since 2005. And, here's what he said after returning from his last trip to Baghdad:


WASHINGTON -- Sen. Harry Reid knew he was in a war zone, but he said the
biggest surprise of his first trip to Iraq was seeing so many people walking
around with guns.

"Every place we went, there were people with guns:
men, women," said Reid, D-Nev. "It was remarkable."

Reid, who voted in
October 2002 to authorize President Bush to go to war in Iraq, said the trip
made him more convinced the United States must maintain its presence in Iraq
until the country is stable. That will require improvement in Iraq's economy,
security, politics and reconstruction, Reid said.

"If we do (leave), the
terrorists will have won," Reid said.


I guess Harry Reid might be senile. He seems to have forgotten that part of the equation.

Fu2rman writes to me:


About all I want to say about this is that Reid is a fucking disgrace to The United States of America. This cock-sucking bastard should suffer horrible political consequences for his actions. Oh wait, his approval rating is 19%, while Bush is still around 30%, I guess he is. Too bad there isn't an un-election coming up.


Here's what Dennis Miller has to say:


5 comments:

The Fu2rman said...

Let me apologize for my foul mouth, I didn't think you were going to quote me!

But I stand by my comments.

Harry Reid is a disgrace.

If he has a set, he'll come on the Infidel Radio Show and dispute his cock-sucking, the fact that he is a bastard, and his lower than Bush approval rating.

I'm holding my breath now...

Pastorius said...

Fu2rman,
Don't feel bad about your foul mouth. I think Harry Reid is proud of his cock-sucking technique.

Epaminondas said...

Every time I see him on TV, and he opens his mouth I want to squeeze his lips as hard as I can with my right hand, and twist.

He has brought out a sick compulsion

Grass Roots Campaign Manager said...

WOW I knew the Left was treasonous and ridiculous with their remarks, but how could he forget remarks like this and say the total opposite 2 years later? Oh wait I know how he can afford to do that. They know the MSM either isn't smart enough to put it together or the reason I like better is they know the MSM wouldn't dare leak such a thing. HAHA

Great post. Glad I found you folks.

God Bless,
Jason

Pastorius said...

Well, I'm glad you're here. Welcome, Jason.