Friday, January 04, 2008

The Killings In Dallas

Related to this act of barbarism right here in the United States, the following is a comment that I found via Velvet Hammer:



maestro
January 3, 2008 at 8:35 pm
I had the pleasure of educating one of the sisters in my class, along with her classmates. She had told me one time that her father expected her and her sister to marry a Muslim who resided in Egypt. She had the idea that right after graduation, he would take her there immediately to find a husband. Being only a 10th grader at the time, I didn’t really think she was too serious because she always had such a happy demeanor along with a warm smile. Both her and her sister were two very intelligent girls who really could have had a bright future. I hope they nail the bastard.


source of comment
Not only "nail the bastard," but expose the misogyny of Islam!

From what I've most recently heard, Yaser Said, the girls' father, is still on the loose. Who's harboring this murderer? The Muslim community in the Dallas area?

No comments: