Friday, January 04, 2008

Obambi - Watch Your Back!

I’m not a political pundit and this is outside my blogs theme but I couldn’t resist.

From Hot Air:

Obama jumps out to the early lead and congratulations to him for that. His win represents something genuinely new and is the first sign of the end of the Clinton era. Hopefully he’ll get to savor his historic victory for a day or two before the Clinton ex machina tries to mow him down. He’s facing them alone now. The next week or two could go like this for Obambi.


You don’t screw with Mother Clinton.

3 comments:

Pastorius said...

Hey WC,
Do you remember when they used to play that at the arthouse theatres on Saturday along with Reefer Madness and other stonerfare?

I loved the seventies.

WC said...

Oh, God! I do! Where did all the years go?

Always On Watch said...

I guess that I missed out on the stonefare.