Thursday, November 20, 2008

Flirting in Islam - the Express Elevator to hell ...YOU ARE UNDER ARREST

Egyptian police rounded up hundreds of teenage boys in Cairo in a day-long crackdown on sexual harassment, a police official said on Thursday.

"We have arrested a large number of boys who were flirting with girls," Cairo's police director Faruq Lashin told AFP.

About 400 teenagers, aged between 15 and 17, were arrested on Wednesday and will be brought before a judge, he said.

Teenagers flirting, amazing and disgusting prefornicating satanists !! What next, cats and dogs living together?

Police targeted teenagers in front of schools, universities and along the Nile's banks, he said.

The teenagers are expected to get off with fines, a police official said.

Women's rights groups in Egypt have long campaigned against sexual harassment and assault in Cairo, accusing police of ignoring the phenomenon.

On Monday, a Cairo court sentenced a teenager to one year in jail for sexually assaulting two women. Another teenager, a 17 year old, is facing trial on the same charge.

At least 34 men were arrested after they allegedly assaulted women in an affluent Cairo neighbourhood during a Muslim holiday in January

?? Are we flirting or groping? Of course if these kids could be alone maybe they could figure out how to flirt without groping, or at least develop some sort of mutual groping

About 10 years ago maybe more, in the hotel bar at the Grand National Hotel in Luzerne Switzerland I was 'stuck' there over a weekend. That is not a loud music kind of place. It's a cognac and single malt kind of place wth Cole Porter, then anyway. A very nice looking gal was sitting with me after introducing herself and I thought I was doing rather well in an academic and sporting kind of way, when she smiled at me and named a price. (It took me about 30 seconds to 'get' it). I told her I was a married man, and she warned me that something like this might never happen to me again. This caused me to laugh. She was very nice looking and extremely intelligent. We had talked for about an hour. She said it wasn't really that funny since most problems in the world could be solved by pussy. Including mine.

It's something I often wonder about, but it did happen again.
Hyde Park Hotel, London, and I got it wrong again, as well. Amazing how the time passes when a woman keeps asking you about you.


No comments: