Thursday, April 09, 2009

Stunning Audio And Report - Child marriage and beatings in Nashville mosque

From Jihad Watch:

Pamela Geller at Atlas Shrugs has posted these audio-only videos, given to her by a confidential source. They come from a microphone hidden in the Al-Farooq mosque in Nashville, Tennessee. The audio isn't great, but you can hear a little girl speaking -- according to the source of these videos, she is seven years old. In the first she confirms the location, speaking of Shelbyville, Tennessee, and says there is a large Somali community. In the second, she begins to cry as she recounts how the teachers hit the children there. And in the third, she refers to "my husband."









Pamela has a great deal of background on this in her post, including an interview with Dave Gaubatz, director of the Mapping Sharia Project. Here's a bit of what Gaubatz says:

FP: Do Islamic leaders of Al Farooq, Nashville, TN, advocate and encourage the worshippers of the mosque to hate America and to follow the teachings of convicted Islamic terrorists such as Ali Al Timimi?

Gaubatz: Yes. My team and I were provided several hours of Ali Al Timimi lectures (and others) I had previously never heard, and I have listened to hundreds of hours of lectures by ‘Islamic scholars’.

FP: Do Islamic leaders distribute material in America encouraging Muslim men to violate U.S. laws in regards to ‘polygamy’ and to force children (6 -16 years old) to marry older men?

Gaubatz: Yes. Al Farooq has these materials and polygamy is being practiced. On my blog at www.dgaubatz.blogspot.com, I have attached a one minute clip showing the library of al Farooq. I will update my blog continuously to show exact materials obtained and being distributed at Al Farooq.

Read it all.

2 comments: