Monday, April 06, 2009

Video: Teaching Islam In Our Public Schools

I'm not spending much time on the web these days (reading Mark Levin's Liberty and Tyranny, Easter break filled with private tutoring, preparations for the Wednesday funeral of my beloved employer of some 18 years).

But I opened my email today and found a link to the following video, some of which material FNC has been covering over the past few weeks:



If you have a child in the public schools, you should take a close look at the textbooks. Much of the frenetic blogging many of us do here is being undermined in the school system.

4 comments:

Damien said...

Always On Watch,

Where is Americans United For The Separation Of Church And State when the anti jihad movement needs them? Where's the ACLU on this?

Don't get me wrong, I support the separation of church and state, but this is genuinely giving one religion special treatment. Why give Islam or any other religion this type of special treatment in our public schools? They're right to point out that if you treated Christianity this way, if would never be tolerated.

Always On Watch said...

Damien,
For whatever reason, the whitewash of Islam is constantly in play.

I am unable to discern what Islam gets this special treatment. Perhaps the pr machine for Islam is more powerful than we understand or recognize.

Damien said...

Always On Watch,

You wrote,
----------------------------------------------------------------
I am unable to discern what Islam gets this special treatment.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Don't you mean, "I am unable to discern why Islam gets this special treatment?"

I have a feeling it has to do with a lot of factors. Its probably a combination of laziness, apathy, political correctness, ignorance, and Saudi oil money to name a few.

Damien said...

Always On Watch,

By the way, here's something else to back up this story. Link