Monday, December 14, 2009

Obama's Good, Solid B+

From Ace:

Obama offered himself the grade of a "good, solid B+" for his performance in office so far.

Apparently where he went to school, grades aren't awarded to whether you succeed for fail, but according to whether you have "saved or created" additional opportunities for ad-hoc extra credit.

Or, perhaps, he's the world's most famous victim of the soft bigotry of low expectations.

Frank of IMAO offered this Tweet:

Tiger had rated his marriage so far a B+.

And has created a new discussion topic of "#bplus."

And I've been offering my own grades:

Titanic's maiden cruise? Good, solid B+.

Seth Brundel's ability to detect insects in a small enclosed space? Oh, I don't know, I'll say just short of an A-.

Death Star's thermal exhaust port engineering team? About an 87 out of 100, I'd say.



Some of the comments are classics:

My ability to take criticism and dissent.....B+
Posted by: Charles Johnson

My haircut...B+
Posted by: Joe Biden

My projectile vomiting when I see this POS on TV ... A+
Posted by: FURPC

7 comments:

Damien said...

Pastorius,

At this point giving Obama anything higher than a "D" for his job performance, would be giving him more than he deserves.

Charles Johnson said...

I'm sick of you belittling me, Pastorius. You know full well that I deserve an A+ for my super excellent blogging.

At least the Swedes have recognized my inherent genius.

Pastorius said...

CJ,
Did I belittle you? I'm sorry. You see, I think anyone of your vaunted intellectual abilities would naturally be offended by all the little minds around you.

It's no wonder you deleted all my comments. After all, I'm a loose cannon.

Just look at this blog.

midnight rider said...

Oh. My. God. Now Charles thinks he's Obama. Or Obama thinks he's Charles. Or Pastorius thinks Ace is Shep Smith. Or. . .or. . .or. . .

Pastorius said...

Thank God Ace is NOT Shep Smith.

Anonymous said...

B+ huh? That's probably the best grade he received in his entire educational career . .. but we'll never know unless he releases his educational records.

e of usa said...

Hey no one fails in liberaldumb. A "D" easily becomes a "B" when a grading curve is in play.