Saturday, June 26, 2010

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

I was out and about getting a few last minute things for daughter #1's bridal shower today (yep, gun club here I come).

And I bumped into a small TEA Party organized by UnitePa-912 Reading Berks.

Small -- it was a half dozen or so people, standing on a corner near Broadcasting Square in the sun in the heat sweating their asses off by the tar of the road.

You know I had to stop and give them a big right on well done. And, of course, invite them to stop by here. Lots of cars passing by and lots of them Honking for Freedom.

I'm telling you this for no other reason than to give a shout out to Mike and his TEA Party Crew and all the others like them giving up their Saturdays to sweat their asses off by the tar of the road just to get the message out.

Ain 't That America. . .



Mr Obama I hope you're listening but I doubt it. . .

Mike -- if you send me a copy of that picture you took to the email I gave you I'll post it here if you like



No comments: