Thursday, December 09, 2010

Helen Thomas: Evil Joooo ADL Chief Abe Foxman is “Intimidating” Me, “I’m Going to Report Him to President Obama”



From Weasel Zippers:

(DFP)- Defending her controversial comments in Dearborn, journalist Helen Thomas said on a radio show aired Tuesday that a prominent Jewish group was intimidating her. And she maintained her belief that Zionists are controlling U.S. foreign policy.

“I just think that people should be enlightened as to who is in charge of the opinion in this country,” Thomas, 90, told the Marion, Ohio, radio station, WMRN-AM. “I mean, they’ve gotten the First Amendment.”
In response, ADL Director Abe Foxman told the Free Press today that the group has a right to criticize Thomas, whose bigoted comments are “doing body blows to her image."

…”I’m going to tell the Anti-Defamation League to back off,” Thomas said on the radio show. “They think they have the right of intimidation.”

“They already got my job. They want to get my honorary degrees. I mean, who are these people? What’s the matter, they can’t take freedom of speech?”

She added: “I’m getting tired of this intimidation. I’m going to report him (ADL director Abe Foxman) to President Obama and all the proper authorities. He better stop intimidating me. He has to shut up everyone in the country who is against Israeli tyranny. That’s his job. That’s what he is paid for.

2 comments:

Alexander Münch said...

Nice looking cakes on your plate Mr. President !
But, you have seen nothing yet. You should see her house!...

IT IS MADE OF PURE MARZIPAN !...
.

Epaminondas said...

WE should make CERTAIN she gets ALL THE AIR TIME SHE WANTS AND FEELS SHE NEEDS.

Great stuff.

She is living proof about what anti-zionism REALLY IS

This is one of those moments when it sucks to be right all along even though it is fabulous simultaneously