Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Drinking Game

(With a hat tip to Bob Mack)

The Barack Hussein Obama 2011 State of the Union Drinking Game!

Just one of the rules of the game:
Whenever the president defends ObamaCare, everybody drinks two shots of beer. If he mentions Congress voting to repeal it, everyone drinks a whole beer and throws hot dogs at the television. The first person to hit Nancy Pelosi in the head is exempt from having to drink two shots of bourbon.
See the rest of the rules at HERE.

Who wants to play?

4 comments:

Alexander Münch said...

I can drink two hot dogs in one shot and hit Nancy Pelosi in the head with a bottle of bourbon from HERE !

Shit ! that's the second time somebody stole my six-pack !...
.

American Rose said...

I have my own game I play, if I even watch it. I started it under Shrub. I turn the volume down and watch the face and body language. It's fascinating.

Alexander Münch said...

Off Topics !

AOW, Look in your e-mail box.

Alex.
.

Jason Pappas said...

I'd have to watch the State of the Union address ... no thanks, I pass. Doctor says it's not good for my blood pressure.