Friday, January 21, 2011

Proofread, Please!

As a teacher of composition, I am always urging my students to proofread their work.

The White House could learn a lesson in that regard (hat tip to Cube):


Big Journalism comments:
Considering this Administration strutted into the White House behaving as though they were the most competent team of Internet geeks who would use digital media and social networking like never before, a simple thing like this really calls into question the oversight and attention to detail one should expect from our first Internet-President.
I concur because I'm particularly unforgiving when it comes to proofing copy.

And don't even get me started on Obama's many lapses in enunciation when he delivers speeches! **sigh**

1 comment:

American Rose said...

Don't get me started on Pasto's inability to spell "its" correctly. "Its" is never possessive! It is only and always a contraction!!! As in: it's "it is." Or, as in: Time to get its spelling down, Pasto! :)