Friday, February 25, 2011

Some Arab Knesset members who visited Gaddafi

Here's an article on Ynet, though only on the Hebrew edition so far, about a couple of Arab Knesset members who paid a visit to the monstrous Libyan dictator just a few months ago. They include, most notably, Ahmed Tibi and Hanin Zoabi, and I'm going to post a few pictures right up front here:
I think the squatting men are members of the Balad party.
The man next to Gaddafi here is none other than Ahmed Tibi.
And that's him on a plane too. I'm not sure who the man next to him is though.
And that's these disgraceful "politicians" sitting at the dinner table in Gaddafi's palace.

Though I couldn't find the exact same article in English, I did manage to find this earlier one from last November, which tells that Tibi got a rebuke for his distasteful actions.

5 comments:

Alexander Münch said...

Avi,

I could answer to you in " Our Language " ... But I respect your other readers first !....

Photo No, 2 from the top, says it all !

The "Gynecologist" ( On the right ), will deny that the photo is authentic !

He will wave the photo on the Knesset's podium shouting ( in perfect Hebrew !... ) :-

" LOOK ! THE ULTIMATE ZIONIST PROPAGANDA ! ",
" THIRD GRADE PHOTOSHOP JOB !"
"AT THAT TIME I WAS IN 'RAMBAM' HOSPITAL DELIVERING A PAIR OF ZIONIST TWINES NAMED A&J !" !...

SPIT ! SPIT ! SPIT !

Alex.
.

Pastorius said...

It is important for Americans to remember that Jeremiah Wright and Louis Farrakhan have also visited Ghadaffi and call him a friend.

Ashan said...

The bald guy sitting to the right in the airplane shot is MK Taleb a-Sana. The disgusting MK Zoabi (the only woman in the group picture) even participated in the Turkish terror flotilla, the Mavi Marmara, and because of it lost some of his Knesset privileges (big deal). Why aren't these MKs arrested on return and tried for treason?

Ashan said...

because of it lost some of HER Knesset privileges

Avi Green said...

Thanks for verifying who a-Sana is. I hadn't thought of him in a long time, so I couldn't be sure who he was when I first checked the pictures.