Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Muslim Brotherhood Pledge of Allegiance

Below is a video of Amir Abdel Malik giving the MB Pledge at UCLA:




Courtesy of Pajama Media, here is the text:

Allah is my lord.
Islam is my life.
The Koran is my guide.
The Sunna is my practice.
Jihad is my spirit.
Righteousness is my character.
Paradise is my goal.
I enjoin what is right.
I forbid what is wrong.
I will fight against oppression.
And I will die to establish Islam.

The mere fact that these fifth-columnists are allowed to operate on American soil is an indication of how poisoned American culture and politics has became with the disease of multiculturalism and political correctness.

Crossposted at The Dougout

8 comments:

Pastorius said...

If you comment negatively about the word "Jihad", most "learned" men will, like Pavlov's dog salivating at the sound of a bell, tell you that Jihad is a spiritual struggle.

Pastorius said...

If you take the Jihad out of there, which they do by making their ridiculous statement, there is nothing wrong with this pledge of allegiance.

American Rose said...

Except that belief in that book and practice of life is evil and violent. So there is everything wrong with this war chant.

Anonymous said...

They can take Jihad out all they want. But there is a whole lot wrong with this:

And I will die to establish Islam

Now, of course, you have to know Islam to know why that statement is evil to the core.

But hey, Leftists never know anything do they?

So yeah, nothing wrong with this pledge of allegiance.

Pastorius said...

American Rose,
You and I know that, but the rest of the world will not understand it, since they don't know the least bit about the Krayon.

Pastorius said...

AA,
I understand your point, but, I think most people in the Western World believe that, if push came to shove, they would die to protect what they believe in.

Anonymous said...

Pastorius,

I know that when it comes down to it, people in the West always wake up and fight. THe only problem with that is that millions of people have to die before the West starts to realize what the hell's going on.

Yeah, I am generalizing here because there are also people like you and others on IBA and other blogs that are similar. And there are also people that are speaking up and putting their lives at risk every day. But I just see a repeat of the level of ignorance at the time of Nazism. Except now its just worse.

Epaminondas said...

"The Koran is my guide."
"I will fight against oppression."

Mutually exclusive, so sorry