Tuesday, May 10, 2011

THE REASON THE MUSLIMS KILLED THE BUDDHISTS IS BECAUSE OF ISRAEL!

THAILAND: Muslims behead a 9-year-old boy. Then they hanged or beheaded the rest of his family.

(BarenakedIslam)

More than than 4000 people from police and teachers to monks and children have been killed in the past 7 years by Muslims in southern Thailand, but hardly a word in the mainstream media. In Southern Thailand Muslim gunmen continue killing and threatening innocent citizens.

The Muslim insurgents have threatened to kill 20 teachers and have distributed fliers that said, “WANTED: 20 Deaths of Buddhist teachers.”

Muslim terrorists object to the education system which teaches Buddhist culture that is not acceptable in Islam. Yet another example of Muslim on Buddhist violence in a country where Muslims are only a small minority.

WARNING: extremely Graphic Images - DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO UNLESS YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN TAKE IT!


4 comments:

cjk said...

Some 15 years or so ago, I had known a man who told me that violence was the hallmark of Satan and the vilest of sins before God Almighty.
Since then I have read and meditated upon The Word of God as concerns that idea and have found it to be true. Some very sincere people may disagree with me, but that's what I get from The Book. Of course I'm talking about unjustified violence; by no means am I even breathing a hint of pacifism here.

The worst of all violence is the shedding of innocent blood.

'The shedding of innocent blood', that's how it's worded in the KJV.

You can bet your eyes that this will not go unpunished. The evil fools that did this can't imagine what awaits them

Damien said...

Pastorius,

IF anyone actually does think this is the fault of Israel, they need to rethink their position. I don't even think that Thailand is a big supporter of Israel.

Alexander Münch said...

I was sure that I've seen it all and that nothing will ever shock me again.
Stupid me ! I pushed the play button and I regret it now !

Spit !

midnight rider said...

Come, Know The Peace of Islam