Monday, October 31, 2011

At first I was confused by Cain's reference to a 'high tech lynching'

And then the formerly respected, but now clearly one of the slobbering Politico’ correct crowd WELL LEFT OF CENTER came up with this as the accusation that 2 women settled for cash in a sexual harassment case against Cain in the 1990 (paid out by the corp he worked for).

There were also descriptions of physical gestures that were not overtly sexual but that made women who experienced or witnessed them uncomfortable and that they regarded as improper in a professional relationship.

Pure smear and character assassination.

As a general manager of a corporation in the past I can remember taking a brand new engineer with me for training on the job to Montreal where we went to see the Expos play the Mets in the eve. I had the tickets and she didn’t know where we were sitting, I put my hand on her back to guide her at several turns.

physical gestures that were not overtly sexual

And that’s just ONE incident. I am certain there could be others, but it was certainly a guiding principle to ensure equal pay for equal performance was carried out. Never the less, I will NEVER overcome the real deal… when ladies stop having babies, men will cease to feel protective.

women who experienced or witnessed them uncomfortable and that they regarded as improper in a professional relationship

There are some women who would no doubt think of my view of male female relations with regard to men feeling protective as crass and demeaning. Objectively, they are incorrect.

I was also told by the corporation at the time of my promotion, that it was their policy to dispose of these matters QUICKLY AND QUIETLY rather than have a lingering issue which might result in litigation (a payout was my interpretation), therefore guide my actions in that vein. Guilt or innocence was NOT a real consideration. xlation to me … if we write a check there will be many unhappy people on the board.

Ann Coulter:

The media is terrified of strong conservative black men

Now to be sure, I don’t know what actually occurred, nor has the handling of this issue by Cain’s people been one which killed this smear. This is something they should have been prepared for, but we can now see what this campaign is going to be like.

IF YOU DON’T HATE BLACK OR LATINOS, YOU ARE A WOMANIZING, UNCONTROLLED, MISOGYNISTIC. LUDDITE, CREEP, GROPER

(If you are a republican)

What pigs these are!

No wonder Ryan, Christie, Daniels etc REFUSE TO RUN.

No comments: