Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Whites ‘Should be Thankful We’re Not Hanging Crackers By Nooses…Yet, Yet, Yet’


  • “[Discussing the movie 'Quilombo'] Any movie that starts off with the killing of peckerwood, I’m locked in and loaded. As I told you, I love white-on white-crime, because that is the best crime, and we‘re going say ’black power’ to that. You understand what I mean?”

  • “I love black people, and I hate the g*ddamn white man, woman, and child, grandma, aunt, uncle, Pappa Billy Bob, and whoever else. Redneck Tom and Blueneck Robert, and whoever else you wanna name. I hate the white man. I hate the very look of white people. I hate the sound of white people. G*ddamnit, I hate the smell of white people. I hate the oppression of white people, I hate the murder and the rape and the torture and the taking away of our names, our culture, our God, our music and damn, I hate this cracker for everything he has done to us.”
  • “You should be thankful we’re not running around here hanging crackers by nooses and all that kind of stuff, yet, yet, yet.”
  • “Some of us, some of y’all – are even scared to have a wet dream about killing the g*ddamn cracker.”
the story here

No comments: