Thursday, December 05, 2013

older staff in my office (over 59) have now found out their health insurance costs have gone up 3-4 times what they were paying before

Chief of Staff Min Ta of Congresswoman Gwen Moore, Democrat of WI
Ta noted that older congressional staffs may leave their jobs because of the change to their health insurance.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/older-capitol-hill-aides-obamacare-affordable-care-act-prices-health-insurance-100226.html#ixzz2me0pnJOO
There is NOTHING, NOTHING more frustrating than being right all along, and worse KNOWING this end was coming.
Cassandra must have been going out of her mind

5 comments:

Charles Martel said...

This is not the end, my friend. This is the beginning.

And yes, we knew all along, and yes, it is frustrating. But as I said, there is more to come, and it will not be pretty ...

Christine said...

LOL You get what you vote for. No sympathy from me.

Pastorius said...

Honey Boo Boo is good for you.

Pastorius said...

Why come you no have tattoo?

Anonymous said...

Meh. Fret not though. The unemployment miraculously dipped to 7% from 7.3% previously.

All will be fine as long as Obummer and his pals have magic numbers to throw around!! WHEWWWW!!!

Nicoenarg

(PS: If it seems like I'm high...yes! I'm high on cynicism!)