Sunday, February 23, 2014

Colorado Obamacare Director Says “More Socialization” Will Force Young People To Enroll

"I Hold In My Hand More 'Socialization' For The Peasants"

From the Denver Post:
Patty Fontneau, executive director of Colorado’s exchange, Connect for Health Colorado, said with education she expects to see more young people opting for insurance. “At this stage, it’s early in the game,” she said. 
“With more socialization and the (penalties) going up, we will see more and more young population coming to insurance.” 
The exchange has been advertising to convince younger people to sign up and hoping that parental pressure will force young adults to get insured. 
Leising said he is disappointed that the law isn’t providing him with affordable coverage. “It didn’t work out,” he said. “I think I was naive, but I was younger then. I thought they were going to work out the problems, but no one seems to be addressing them.”

No comments: