Thursday, September 10, 2015

Hitler Believed Islam a Religion Perfectly Suited to the German Temperment, "It's Been Our Misfortune To Have The Wrong Religion"


From the Vlad Tepes Blog:
I have seen occasional references to hitler’s love of Islam and contempt of Christianity. I had no doubt about his contempt, we can see that in what he did to Christian clerics in the camps. But I searched occasionally for his quotes on Islam and could never find them. 
I had started to think they were a hoax by people desperate to link islam to anything bad. (As if fictional connections were necessary) Today Nash Montana who has done some of the recent translations from German for us, send me page 96 of Inside the Third Reich, probably the most thorough book on the history of Hitler and his hijacking of the German people and republic written.
Here it is: