Thursday, May 19, 2016

Ben Shapiro is Such a Fucking Dweeb: Says Trump Supporters are Anti-Semites and Skinheads

Wussie Wuss

From Gateway Pundit:

Ben Shapiro, Michelle Fields and Megyn Kelly tried to take the Trump campaign down in March with afraudulent story of an assault that never happened.
After lying about the hoax assault by Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski that was thrown out of court for its ridiculousness, Ben Shapiro is now labeling Trump supporters as anti-Semites and skinheads.
Apparently, Ben Shapiro landed a job at the #NeverTrumper news outlet National Review after dissing Breitbart.com on the way out the door.
Today Ben Shapiro accused Trump supporters of being anti-Semites and skinheads.
These #NeverTrumpers are doing ALL THEY CAN to reinforce destructive leftist narratives against their fellow conservatives.
How disgusting.

Ben Shapiro: I was wrong. I’ve spent most of my career arguing that anti-Semitism in the United States is almost entirely a product of the political Left. I’ve traveled across the country from Iowa to Texas; I’ve rarely seen an iota of true anti-Semitism. I’ve sensed far more anti-Jewish animus from leftist college students at the University of California, Los Angeles, than from churches in Valencia. As an observer of President Obama’s thoroughgoing anti-Israel administration, I could easily link the anti-Semitism of the Left to its disdain for both Biblical morality and Israeli success over its primary Islamist adversaries. The anti-Semitism I’d heard about from my grandparents — the country-club anti-Semitism, the alleged white-supremacist leanings of rednecks from the backwoods — was a figment of the imagination, I figured…
…I’ve experienced more pure, unadulterated anti-Semitism since coming out against Trump’s candidacy than at any other time in my political career. Trump supporters have threatened me and other Jews who hold my viewpoint. They’ve blown up my e-mail inbox with anti-Semitic conspiracy theories. They greeted the birth of my second child by calling for me, my wife, and two children to be thrown into a gas chamber. Yes, seriously. This isn’t a majority of Trump supporters, obviously. It’s not even a large minority. But there is a significant core of Trump support that not only traffics in anti-Semitism but celebrates it — and god-worships Trump as the leader of an anti-Jewish movement…
…The end of Pat Buchanan’s publicity remission and his metastasis to mainstream news outlets represents a return to power of the old paleoconservative movement, with all of its attendant anti-Semitism. The old-school Buchananites are joined by alt-right blonde-coiffed intellectual skinheads like Breitbart’s Milo Yiannopoulos, who grin at anti-Semitism because they see it as a rejection of political correctness rather than an evil to be fought. And both of those groups have been joined by the outright anti-Semites, including David Duke, who couldn’t be more excited about Trump’s rise.
I do have to credit Shapiro for being man enough to admit that it is "not even a large minority" of Trump supporters who are anti-Semites.

Certainly there are some.

There are some anti-Semites who are associated with every powerful group, except maybe the ADL, the local Synagogue, and Israel itself.

Actually, there are plenty of self-hating Jews at Synagogue, but maybe they don't qualify as anti-Semites proper.

But I digress.

No comments: