Monday, April 10, 2017

GERMANY: Refugee Drags Woman from Tent – Forces Boyfriend to Watch As He Rapes Her


From the Daily Mail:
A refugee from Ghana has been arrested for dragging a young woman from her tent and raping her while she was on a camping holiday with her boyfriend. 
The young couple were on a camping trip in the Siegaue Nature Reserve, north of the former German capital of Bonn, when they were approached by a machete-wielding man at about 12.30am on Sunday last week. 
The boyfriend was forced to watch as the attacker violated his 23-year-old lover. 
The boyfriend, 26, who had also been threatened by the man, contacted police and medical responders took her to hospital. 
A photofit picture of the attacker led to his arrest on Saturday and DNA testing confirmed his guilt, according to police. He tried to flee when police moved in to arrest him, flinging a rucksack at one officer.

3 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Another crime by yet another refugee?

When will the West learn the lesson? We cannot embrace those who do not embrace our rule of law.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to believe that if I had been the boyfriend then either I or the rapist would now be dead. The question: where the hell are the men?

I've taken to following a few you tube channels run, almost exclusively, by millennial women. I'm fascinated by how many of these young women really understand what's is going on in western culture and how sick it is. My how well educated and articulate they are! They understand that men are simply missing and no one is filling the vacuum. And I don't mean for hook-ups or romance. These girls are way beyond those concerns.

If interested in pursuing I recommend starting with "Virtue of the West." Particularly the episode with "Dreamy Diglot." Also "Blonde in the Belly of the Beast." I believe you'll find them fascinating and well worth the time. If there are significant numbers of millennials listing to these ladies there really is hope for the future.

I fear our lot is now too old to make of a difference but we can certainly set a good example.

Pastorius said...

Thank you for the recommendations. I have seen Blonde in the Belly of the Beast, and I think I have posted her here. Virtue of the West, I have not heard of. Thanks again.