Saturday, September 02, 2017

Liberal Young Man Explains, "Why I Support Donald Trump"


I agree with about 85% of what this young man says.

I don't agree that Global Warming is a problem. And I certainly don't think Capitalism is evil (though this young man did not say it, though obviously he is a Bernie supporter, so it is implied). I also don't think "Peace" is an objective of Government. I think Government is Administrative. It's purpose is to administer justice and protect us. Peace is a byproduct of that.

So, while I likely don't agree with some founational ideas this young man PROBABLY has, I do agree with his points.

I certainly agree with him more than I agree with that treasonous faggot, Paul Ryan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

important narrative video with slides showing who is: the shadow government, the deep state and how it operates through the tyranny of secrecy and their power

Ex CIA Reveals Mission Critical Info: Kevin Shipp & Scott Green... via The Hagmann Report
(Note: 3 hours length)