Monday, October 30, 2017

JFK Files: Documents Show Democrat President Lyndon Johnson Was KKK Member


The President who ushered in the Civil Rights Acts was a member of the KKK.

Not surprising at all:


Jim Hoft notes:
The Ku Klux Klan was founded as the activist wing of the Democratic Party. Democrats in hoods slaughtered hundreds of Republicans and blacks across the country. 
Finally on April 20, 1871 the Republicans passed the anti-Ku Klux Klan Act outlawing Democratic terrorist groups. 
But that didn't stop the KKK from enacting it's reign of terror. The KKK Mob Rule continued through much of the 20th century.

And that is obvious, because, as we are finally being told, LBJ was a KKK member in the earlier part of his political career.

I seem to recall reading in The Autobiography of Malcolm X, that Malcolm hated and distrusted the Civil Rights Act, in part, because he thought LBJ was a bad man.

I tried to find quotes on the internet, but apparently, for some reason, the internet does not want to remember Malcolm's distrust of LBJ and the Civil Rights Act.

I will spend more time, and eventually I will find the evidence.

Maybe some reader will help me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

—Malcolm X, speaking at Cory Methodist Church in Cleveland

"Lyndon B. Johnson is the head of the Democratic Party. If he's for civil rights, let him go into the Senate next week and declare himself. Let him go in there right now and declare himself. Let him go in there and denounce the Southern branch of his party. Let him go in there right now and take a moral stand — right now, not later. Tell him, don't wait until election time. If he waits too long, brothers and sisters, he will be responsible for letting a condition develop in this country which will create a climate that will bring seeds up out of the ground with vegetation on the end of them looking like something these people never dreamed of. In 1964, it's the ballot or the bullet."

Always On Watch said...

Of course, LBJ was KKK.

My mother knew "Lyndon" when he first arrived in D.C. Everyone knew he was a racist.

So, when LBJ signed to to be JFK's Veep, my mother confronted him with "Lyndon"'s history of white supremacist.

LBJ flipped for political reasons. Shrewd man.

I sat at the top of the stairs as my mother called him out on his flip. I was young, and all I could think was, "My mother is talking to the Vice President!"

I understand now that LBJ knew a voting bloc when he saw it: "Those *n*ggers will vote Democratic Party for the next 200 years."

Always On Watch said...

BTW, Mom didn't know at the time that I was eavesdropping on her.

Always On Watch said...

Anonymous,
That is something I never knew about until now. I was too young to understand.

Always On Watch said...

BTW, my mom also told LBJ: "Lyndon, you'll never get to be President unless John Kennedy dies in office."

And, Lo!...

Later, much later, I asked my mother: "Did LBJ plot to assassinate JFK?"

Her response: "I don't know. But Lyndon was capable of it."

Anonymous said...

OT:
In memory of the tens of millions dead for one bad idea...
An Anniversary of Evil: 100 Years of Communism, 100 Million Deaths