Monday, October 08, 2018

The Left Drops The Mask

From Powerline Blog comes this (hat tip to Warren for alerting me to this information)...
One can hardly write a post on the mean-spiritedness of today’s liberals without mentioning the fallout from the Democrats’ failed effort to bully Brett Kavanaugh out of a seat on the Supreme Court. Here the choice is almost limitless, but let’s go with this one: a writer for the Stephen Colbert show seeks solace in having ruined Judge Kavanaugh’s life:


The hatred will intensify. Watch for it.

4 comments:

Dag said...

I returned from the Amazon Jungle in time for this? Well, the good news is that I'm off soon to the Philippines to do what I can to support President Duterte.

If you and Jaco et al are on Facebook, look my up at Dag Walker.

My best,

Dag said...

Yes, the violence will escalate; but it won't be one-sided this time, like it was during the Viet Nam war era.

I'm off in the next few weeks to see about Du30 and his brand of social rejuvenation. I hope to be there at least six months to see for myself what it's like when a nation has had enough narco-terrorism, jihad, and plain political corruption to the point the president gets on a motorcycle in the night and rides around shooting people to death.

It's up in the air as of now, Du30's health being a major issue. Will he stay, or will he go? If he goes, whither Philippines? I'll be there and in the area regardless.

I've come to like the man and his programme. But, all this is from afar so far. It's time to go there to see for myself if bleeding bodies on the street really is a better alternative to criminal chaos. I've got a camera, so I might as well take pictures.

Dag said...

I have a new slogan for the 2024 election:


20! 24!

U.! S.! A!

Pin! O! Chet!

(Peen-oh-Chay)

Always On Watch said...

Dag!

I will send you a Facebook request right now.